Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Inspired By...

YELLOW!

Okay, so lately, I've really been into the color yellow. Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you. I actually used to hate yellow. Again, don't ask me why. However, I've become obsessed with it; it's so fresh and vibrant. It's so happy too, literally always smiling. Try and find a shade of yellow that doesn't look happy, I dare you. My toes are so much happier now that their no longer the dark purple they had been, even though my sister and friends claim that they look like a fungus or that I have jaundice. And the lemon drops that are in all of my gardens are in full bloom. I even found myself buying a new nightgown, in yellow of course.

I hope you're all enjoying that happiness that summer and the sun are bringing. What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment