Monday, September 16, 2013

Easiest Banana Bread Ever.

Yummy looking bananas, right? Exactly. I don't know if I could consume one this ripe without vomiting immediately. For those of you who are deranged and enjoy bananas that are older than I am, feel free to ignore this post. I, however, do not enjoy them and what better way to use ripe bananas than banana bread. I'm sure that many people have banana bread recipes already and are thinking, why would I bother switching recipes? Well, those recipes, I assume, are not as simple as this one, coming in with an astounding six ingredients.

Banana Bread:
    2 ripe bananas
    2 cups of flour
    1 cup of sugar
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup of applesauce
    1 tsp. baking soda

Mix together ingredients and bake at 325 (in a greased pan) for about one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.

And that's it. None of the combine dry ingredients, then mix in wet ingredient. Just one Kitchen Aid mixer, two measuring devices (I just use a half cup measuring cup and a teaspoon), and you're finished.


I hope you enjoy!

Also, another reason to enjoy, if you noticed, there's no margarine or butter or shortening! A.K.A. no saturated fat!


No comments:

Post a Comment