Thursday, May 16, 2013

"It's the start of something new.."

First off, if you know what I was alluding to with the title of this post, I am glad.
Second, starting a blog is something that I hadn't thought about doing until recently...but somehow, yesterday my sister and I were on a walk and that's when the idea truly came together. Seeing as I know nothing about blogging or how to even write my first post, because (let's be honest) this is a little bit awkward... for both me, and you. For me, I have no idea what to say and I'm sure that I will change it a million times and I'm sure my whole family will mock me for everything I say here today and in the future. And for you, this should be awkward just because you either know me and don't normally know my thoughts. Or, you just happened to stumble across this and are reading a stranger's thoughts, you creep (that was sarcasm and you will need to learn about my extremely dry sense of humor, for these first few posts I might tell you when I am being sarcastic but after that, you'll need to figure it out on your own ;)) .
 But, on that note, I'm glad you have found me and hope that you choose to stick with me on this "journey". Again, I am very sorry for being so cliche and I promise I will try to keep that to a minimum.

Now as many of you know, or at least should know seeing as it's pretty obvious, it is now spring. And so, as spring is the birth of new beginnings, as one may say, what better time than now to start a blog. A little about what I hope a caprice creation to become, I hope it becomes a place where I'm able to teach you a few things or at least share my life with you and maybe you'll even teach me a few things (but that's being super optimistic because I'm the one typing out my life for random people to read). Okay, so maybe you want to know what will actually be on here other than random pictures I've taken and my thoughts..well I hope to post about fashion, beauty (mainly nails), home decor, some DIYs and vintage restyles, recipes, and whatever else comes to mind.

I'm Julia, and this is my caprice creation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment